Acid Protease AP-100L
- Acid Protease AP-100L is produced from Aspergillus niger through
submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It
can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0)
thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under
acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant.
- AP-100L is suitable for the production of leather.
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-100L is stable with pH from 2.5 to 4.0. It will be inactivated
quickly at pH below 2.5 or above 4.0. The optimal pH is 3.0 at the
temperature of 40°C.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature is from 30 to 50ºC at pH around 3.0; Optimal
temperature is 40ºC. It is stable below 40ºC, unstable above 50ºC
and inactivated quickly above 60ºC.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS ON ENZYME ACTIVITY
- The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and
inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:|
Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼
10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from
the sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as
higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus
should be avoided.