Technical Grade Acid Protease for Leather Processing
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systemic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.15 to 1.25 g/ml|
- Acid Protease AP-100L is produced from Aspergillus niger through
submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It
can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0)
thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under
acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature: 30 to 50ºC at pH around 3.0;
- Optimal temperature: 40ºC.
- It is stable below 40ºC, unstable above 50ºC and inactivated
quickly above 60ºC.
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-100L is stable with pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
- It will be inactivated quickly at pH below 2.5 or above 4.0.
- Optimal pH is 3.0 at the temperature of 40°C.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS ON ENZYME ACTIVITY
- The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+
- Inhibitor: Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
- In the process of wool deweighting, acid protease can destroy the
scales on the surface of wool fibers, prevent wool from felting and
enable easy dyeing on the wool. The recommended optimum conditions
for initial trial with small dosage rate is: 0.6-2.0% (owf), pH
3.0~3.5, temperature 40 ~ 50℃, bath ration 1: 20~40, treatment for
60~ 90 minutes, deweigthing rate can reach 1~4%.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:|
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being
store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher
temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should