Acid Protease AP-530 for Alcohol & Brewing
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-530 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and refining extraction process.
- It can catalyze hydrolysis of proteins under acidic conditions.
AP-530 is applicable to hydrolysis of proteins with acidic medium.
|Declared Enzyme||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52|
|Activity||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Black brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.15 to 1.25 g/ml|
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
Promote raw material particles dissolved
- AP-530 can hydrolyze the proteins of the raw materials, thus
destroy the interstitial cell wall structure of starch granules, so
as to release the starch wrapped in the granules, which is
conducive to saccharification.
|Beneficial to high concentration fermentation|
- In high concentration fermentation of alcohol, it is mainly
nutritional deficiencies rather than the accumulation of alcohol
that leads to the decrease of fermentation activity.
- Free amino acids (FAN) can not only shorten the fermentation cycle
but also increase the output of alcohol, improve ethanol tolerance
and survival rate of yeasts.
- Therefore, AP-530 is the best nutrient for yeast growth and
accelerator for fermentation.
Promote the growth of yeast with reproduction
- Free amino nitrogen (FAN) is the most effective nitrogen source for
- Adding AP-530 during alcoholic fermentation can effectively
hydrolyze proteins and peptides in the raw materials so as to
generate FAN that yeasts can absorb, thus promote the growth of
yeasts, increase the quantities of yeasts in the fermented mash,
and shorten the fermentation cycle.
EFFECT OF PH, TEMERATURE AND METAL IONS
|pH||Temperature||Effect of Metal Irons|
- AP-530 works with pH ranges from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH
from 2.5 to 3.5.
- AP-530 can work effectively from 30 to 65°C with an optimal
temperature range from 40 to 50°C.
- AP-530 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+,
Hg2+ and Al3+.
- In intermittent fermentation, it should be added at one time when
the fermentation tank is filled with one third materials.
- In continuous fermentation, it should be added consecutively
depending on the amount of saccharification mash fed at the inlet
of fermentation tank.
- 25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes
|Shelf-life and Storage:|
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼
10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from
the sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as
higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus
should be avoided.